The following Opinion Editorial was published on February 11, 2017 in the Cal Coast News authored by local SLO attorney Stew Jenkins. Stew Jenkins is a liberal San Luis Obispo County Democrat who supports the rights of working people to organize unions, the prudence of the cities and county growing the local economy through project labor agreements, the right of all people to health care and equal dignity. He is an attorney practicing in San Luis Obispo since 1978. Jenkins’ handles tax payer suits, municipal law, estate planning and family law.
- CAL COAST NEWS – Teaming up to prevent oil drilling off San Luis County’s coast
- SLO TRIBUNE – Chumash marine sanctuary stalled at federal level, not by supervisors’ vote
- CAL COAST NEWS – Opinion by Steve Rebuck, “The perils of approving a marine sanctuary”
- SLO TRIBUNE – SLO County supervisors cast split vote opposing proposed Chumash marine sanctuary
- Cape Cod Times – Fishing industry looks to Trump to undo marine monument designation